A great opportunity to meet other Mums in a similar situation to yourself.
New Mothers Support Group Singapore - As a not-for-profit society we have to keep our running costs as low as possible so that we can keep giving you, our members, the best value. And from time to time, the cost of running events rises. For more than 6 years we've been able to offer our socials at the same price but unfortunately we have had to take the decision to raise our entry fees for our Gymboree socials. From 1 March 2016 the entry fee for our Gymboree Tanglin socials will increase from $5 per child to $7 per child.
- Please note that no food or drinks are permitted at Gymboree. However, there are a couple of benches just outside where you can feed your baby.
- The Gymboree caters for children aged under 60 months and children above this age will not be permitted to enter the play area.
- All adults must wear socks within the Gymboree centre. So please pack some in your bag before coming along, otherwise a pair can be bought for S$2.00 at the centre.
- Please note, due to the popularity of this venue, we have started a first come / first served system as there is a limit to the number of children/adults permitted in the Gymboree Room at any one time.
- Meet-up registration does not guarantee you a place at our regular socials.
- As entrance numbers are limited, we respectfully remind you that helpers are not allowed to attend our events.
You can register your interest in attending this event via the NMSG Meetup Group
Gymboree @ Tanglin Mall is between 3pm to 4.30pm on the following dates in 2016:
Gymboree @ Tanglin Mall
$7.00 per child (cash only please)
Customer support service by UserEcho