Business Development Associate by Wallace Associates Inc. Singapore Executive Management Recruitment
Our client is an independent research and advisory firm focused on business, technology and regulatory issues and their impact on the financial services industry. The firm was founded by leading industry experts in Banking and Securities & Investments. They bring together a team of business strategy, technology and regulatory experts to deliver comprehensive, timely, and actionable advice to financial institutions and technology vendors.
If you are looking for a challenging Business Development Sales career at a growing and influential organization , this position is for you. They are expanding the Business Development sales team to increase the exposure firms growing research capability
The Business Development Associate is an inside sales role with the primary objectives: targeting, generating and qualifying new pipeline opportunities for the company’s research and consulting work
Business Development Associates will engage with senior decision-makers to introduce the company’s decision support service. They are responsible for generating interest, positioning the company, qualifying the opportunity, and transitioning the opportunity to outside sales at the appropriate time.
This position provides opportunities for talented sales professionals to develop and advance into an outside sales role. The position reports to the Territory Director.
The Business Development Associate’s duties will include:
- Introduce the firm’s research to new clients in a range of financial service organzations
- Manage and execute territory outreach plan to target accounts and target buyer types
- Master the company’s value proposition, product offerings and CRM system
- Develop and drive monthly quota of discovery meetings for prospects to explore the company’s research capabilities
- Maintain and document all required information in
- Contact key senior-level executives to introduce 3C Software products and generate interest via phone and email
- Work with Senior Account Executives in ensuring proper coverage of assigned territory.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of industry segments through research and internal training
What it takes:
- Four year business or liberal arts degree
- 2-5 years of prior sales experience
- Technology industry or financial service experience a plus, but not required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn a complex set of services and apply them appropriately to the customer’s business issues
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
This organization’s work influences significant strategic decisions and accelerates implementation of the most up-to-date technologies in highly sophisticated organizations. The company is a growing consulting, research and event firm that seeks to leverage its client base and intellectual property into development of a syndicated research practice. The company is looking for a driven, goal-oriented individual who’s willing to put in the extra effort to advance their income and career.
The company will support the right individual by offering new learning opportunities and solid internal career growth. Employees receive a range of benefits including health insurance, disability and group disability insurance, group life insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan.
Business Development Representative- Opportunity/Lead Generation
If you are looking for a challenging Business Development Sales career at a growing enterprise solutions company, this position is for you. We are expanding our Business Development sales team to increase the exposure of 3C Software’s flagship product, ImpactECS for costing and profitability insight. This role is an integral part of our sales process. As a Business Development Representative, you will proactively execute business calls to determine interest in 3C Software product offerings and generate Qualified Appointments & Sales Opportunities (QSOs). This person closely partners with Senior Account Executives to move prospects through the sales cycle.
- Develop solid understanding of ImpactECS Cost and Profitability Management Solution
- Contact key senior-level executives to introduce 3C Software products and generate interest via phone and email.
- Set qualified appointments and product demos with decision makers and influencers to move prospects through the sales cycle.
- Manage leads and follow-ups using Salesforce.com
- Bachelors’ degree in accounting, business or technology related field
- 2+ years’ work experience in a lead generation or business development role (experience with solution or enterprise software sales is a plus)
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office suite and Salesforce.com
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices and procedures within enterprise software applications with emphasis in Accounting, Financial Planning and Analysis
- Knowledge of common ERP systems and modules is a plus
- Ability to work independently and within teams
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Solid follow-through skills
- Self-motivated with ability to learn independently
Applicants should contact our search firm:
Customer support service by UserEcho