Our client is relied on as an industry leader for providing timely information and advice on how business strategy drives technology adoption. Their research is unique in its focus on technology only in the context of the business issue or process it supports. The company’s wide array of clients receives crucial support in the most critical business initiatives, including supply chain transformation; new product introduction, customer profitability, compliance and governance, and IT benefit realization. Long recognized for their visionary insights, this company has a distinguished record of highly relevant and effective client services based upon the principles of integrity, objectivity and independence.
The Research Director will become a thought leader in enterprise architecture and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) through developing and executing a research agenda that is compelling to CIO’s and IT Executives in Fortune 500 Companies. This opportunity is ideal for an experienced, personable, research-oriented individual seeking to join a renowned firm.
- Developing and delivering reports and presentations involving best practices and strategies to guide user decision-making.
- Driving research on enterprise architecture specifically targeted towards the trends and direction of SOA.
- Interact on an ongoing basis with clients and prospects.
- Work on business and technology issues with all company levels, including VP’s, CIO’s and CEO’s.
What it Takes
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
- 10+ years of experience in a related field
- Past experience working towards metrics or quota targets, with a proven track-record of success
- Thorough understanding of best practices, business strategies, goals and metrics, and the ability to link them to the company’s IT strategy
- Ability to represent and defend analysis in client interactions
- Concise and persuasive writing and presentation skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills in dealing with both colleagues and clients
Most important attributes of our candidate:
- Strong understanding of industry best practices and business strategies
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills when dealing with clients and prospects
If you are a qualified professional who seeks the benefits of working with an outstanding organization, and you want to be part of a team of professionals who are industry leaders in developing information and advice on how business strategy drives technology adoption, you should consider this job.
This is a company that helps its clients to define competitive technology solutions by offering integrated, industry-specific areas of coverage, analyst interaction and leading-edge research. You can be a catalyst for change to the customers you serve.
Please email your resume along with a cover letter to email@example.com
Customer support service by UserEcho