The shoulder may develop arthritis as a result of degeneration, trauma, or autoimmune disease. Treatment for shoulder arthritis varies based on the severity of the condition, but the majority of patients are able to control their symptoms and maintain functionality in the shoulder.
About Shoulder Arthritis
Arthritis is a broad term that simply means inflammation of a joint. It may be caused by a number of factors. Osteoarthritis, the most common form of arthritis, is a degenerative condition in which the cartilage surfaces of the joint break down over time. Post-traumatic arthritis may occur after shoulder trauma. Rheumatoid arthritis is a progressive autoimmune condition in which the immune system attacks joints all over the body. There are also some less common types of arthritis, such as infectious arthritis.
Shoulder arthritis is most common among older people. It may also occur in athletes who use the shoulder frequently. Shoulder arthritis can produce pain and stiffness that make it difficult to perform even simple tasks.
The most minimally invasive treatments available are preferred for treating arthritis. Because arthritis is usually a chronic condition, management is also long-term. Making lifestyle changes can go a long way toward controlling symptoms. Some common treatments include:
- Physical therapy – Can help strengthen the muscles that support the shoulder and maintain a range of motion. The exercises learned in physical therapy should be performed at home regularly. Whatever other treatments are used, physical therapy will form a cornerstone of the treatment process.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) – Medications like Aleve and Advil can help relieve the inflammation associated with shoulder arthritis.
- Steroid injections – Steroids have powerful anti-inflammatory effects. By injecting the medication directly into the joint, it is possible to provide a large dose with only local effects.
- Shoulder replacement – Surgical replacement of the damaged joint surfaces is sometimes necessary in cases where symptoms are severe and the patient does not respond to any other treatment methods.
Another factor that influences the course of treatment is the patient’s age and activity level. Athletes and other people who require full use of the shoulder, such as musicians, will typically receive more aggressive treatment. In contrast, older and more sedentary people will typically receive less aggressive treatment, because the benefits do not outweigh the risks.
Best Mission Viejo Shoulder Doctor
The best doctor for shoulder arthritis in Mission Viejo, CA is Dr. Howard Marans, head of OC Orthopedic. Dr. Marans has worked in orthopedics for over 20 years. He is skilled at the administration of both surgical and non-surgical treatments, and has helped many shoulder arthritis patients to regain function.
Dr. Marans would be happy to meet with you about your shoulder pain. To schedule your consultation today, please call (714) 979-8981 or click below and enter your information and we will get right back to you.
A top orthopedic surgeon in Tustin will provide the best care to patient with a variety of orthopedic problems. By conducting a thorough search, a potential client can find the perfect match to fulfill all health care needs relating to the musculoskeletal system. The specialist will begin with an accurate diagnosis of the injury or illness. Begin by finding the right orthopedic surgeon to obtain optimal care for injuries.
How to Find an Orthopedic Surgeon in Tustin
Finding the right orthopedic surgeon will help the potential client return to normal, healthy daily activities.
- Ask for referrals from friends, family members and co-workers. A referral from peers can help in picking out the right orthopedic surgeon.
- Check online referrals and reviews. The Internet will have different sites for medical reviews. The sites can be local, state, or national to help in finding the right specialist. Top rated orthopedic surgeons will have higher reviews to help a potential patient make the right choice.
- Consult with a primary physician to obtain a list of potential orthopedic surgeons in the area. In some cases the primary physician’s office will utilize top rated orthopedic specialists for referrals.
- Health insurance companies may have specific in-network orthopedics to utilize. If a potential patient picks an orthopedic specialist out of the network, the out of pocket costs may be higher, creating a financial burden.
Diagnosis and Consultation
An orthopedic surgeon in Tustin will start by diagnosing the specific injuries. The specialist will begin with a consultation, medical history, and questions related to the symptoms.
Where is the area causing the client pain? In the knee? Foot? Wrist? Each area will have specific needs to treat.
- Is the pain in the muscles or joints? Could the pain be the result of a degenerative disease?
- How long has the pain been occurring?
- Is the area swollen and bruised?
- Are there any signs of infection? Does the area feel warm to the touch?
- Is the pain due to a specific injury? A fall? Sports related?
After answering these kinds of questions fully, the orthopedic surgeon will follow up with a preliminary exam and recommend testing to accurately diagnose the problem.
Testing may include X-rays and a MRI. The testing will give the orthopedic surgeon accurate details of the cause of the pain. The tests will plan the course of treatment. Depending on the degree of injury or illness, the course of treatment will either be a non-surgical or surgical option. In most situations surgery is used as a last resort unless the injury requires resetting of broken bones or the repair of torn ligaments.
The top rated orthopedic surgeon in Tustin will help in relieving painful symptoms while getting back to normal daily activities as fast as possible. Dr. Howard Marans will work to reduce and eliminate pain with both non-surgical and surgical options. Dr. Marans’ office accepts PPO and is willing to work with other insurance companies to provide an optimal outcome for the patient. Please click below to schedule your consultation or call us at 714.979.8981
Meir Ezra - No one wants a jealous mate and no one likes being jealous. Jealousy creates anxiety, anger, loneliness, hate, fear. No one thinks clearly when feeling jealous.
Having a relationship with a jealous person is tough. The jealous person acts untrusting or unworthy. Jealousy makes the person unattractive, even repulsive.
What causes jealousy?
"Jealousy is the largest factor in breaking up marriages. Jealousy comes about because of the insecurity of the jealous person and the jealousy may or may not have foundation. This person is afraid of hidden communication lines and will do anything to try to uncover them." -- L. Ron Hubbard
When you are jealous, a line of communication appears to exist with your spouse or lover that is hidden from you. The mystery causes the pain. If you witnessed your spouse's communication line, so it was not hidden from you, you would not feel jealous.
Hidden communication lines or mysteries make you think of questions. "Will she find someone she likes better than me?" "Is he having an affair?" "Is she going to leave me?" "Does he think I'm unattractive?"
When you are jealous, the mystery makes you assume the worst. "Maybe he'll fall in love with his cute receptionist and leave me." "She's going to lunch with her old boyfriend because she's still attracted to him." "He'll come home and tell me he wants a divorce."
How to Dissolve Jealousy
"Communication is the root of marital success from which a strong union can grow, and non-communication is the rock on which the ship will bash out her keel*." -- L. Ron Hubbard (*Keel: The main structural part of a ship that goes from bow to stern-front to back.)
If you are jealous, you need to communicate. You need to stop assuming the worst and ask questions. Communicate your feelings so you can work out solutions.
Bob says to his wife, "I don't want to feel this jealously. I want to get rid of it by asking you a question, okay? Good. So are you attracted to Joe?"
His wife says, "Heavens no! Joe just wanted some help with his son. I love YOU like crazy!"
Bang! The hidden communication is revealed. The mystery is resolved. Bob feels much better.
If Bob doesn't communicate, his wife's communication with Joe makes Bob jealous, afraid and angry. Their marriage suffers.
If your mate is jealous, make sure you have no hidden lines of communication. "Would you like to read this letter from Jill?" "Can you meet with Joe to help with his son?"
Use communication to resolve the problem. For example, you notice Marcia is acting upset and not talking. You ask yourself, "What communication line might be hidden from Marcia?" You realize she's been acting annoyed ever since you started working for an attractive female boss.
"Marcia, have I told you about my new boss?" Marcia jumps up and now wants to talk. You communicate the facts and remove the mystery. Marcia is cheerful and wants to go to a movie.
As well as using communication to resolve mysteries, communicate your feelings for your spouse or boyfriend/girlfriend. Tell him or her how you feel. Express your love. Show your affection.
Resolve the mysteries of the past. Discuss your feelings in the present. Make plans for the future. Because of communication, your relationship will be a big success.
Ron Hubbard also writes, "Jealousy comes about because of the insecurity of the jealous person. . . ." Mr. Hubbard's discoveries on insecurity are outlined in his book, Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health, available in our bookstore or at www.dianetics.org.
Meir Ezra - Is making money your top goal? Is it your primary motivation? If so, you may get rich, but you may not be satisfied with life. You may not have a good marriage or happy family. You may not make any difference in the world.
In fact, if money is not your only motivation, you might get rich . . . and be happy!
There's a big difference between getting money just to have money, and earning money to finance a greater cause or create a bigger benefit. How does this work?
"Money is important in the world. But it is the grease on the machinery, not the motors."
"There is nothing wrong with having lots of money. There is everything wrong with having no money. But to work only for money is the dreariest thing there is, very short term indeed."
"The weakest motivation is money. People and businesses that are motivated only by money are wobbly people."
"The scale of motivation from the highest to the lowest is:
"Duty -- highest
"Money -- lowest" -- L. Ron Hubbard
Let's examine these four types of motivation.
1. Money Motivation (lowest): You do whatever it takes to get and keep money. You only do things for money. Even if you hate the work, you do what you need to do for the money.
You do not care if you do a good job or not, as long as you get the money. You believe that if some action gets you money, it's a good thing, no matter what is involved. Lying, cheating and stealing are okay in your mind, as long as the money comes to you.
2. Personal Gain Motivation: You work for your own health and happiness. Your personal success, personal power and personal standard of living are more important to you than anything else. You do not care about others' personal gain, just your own.
3. Personal Conviction Motivation: You are convinced of the value or rightness of an idea or purpose and work to support that idea. For example, you feel strongly about the need for your company's service or product in the world and do all you can to get others to agree with your view. You take great pride in following your ideas.
4. Duty Motivation (highest): You work for a greater purpose than yourself alone. You are motivated to improve the world; to support your country as a patriot; or to expand your group as a devoted member. For example, people who work for nonprofit organizations, to fight hunger, diseases or poverty are often motivated by duty.
When someone pretends to be motivated by a higher motivation, he or she fails. For example, a politician's duty is to support the people he or she represents. If instead, the politician is found to be using the position just to get money, that politician is kicked out of office.
However, a duty-motivated leader who works hard to accomplish that duty, has nothing to hide. His or her actions are consistently directed toward the purpose or duty. You can see statistical evidence of these accomplishments in terms of lives saved, people helped, children educated and so on.
The higher your motivation, the more energy you feel. You can work longer hours, do a better job and have more fun when you are motivated by a duty or personal conviction.
Make a list of your purposes that are greater than yourself. Which of these interest and excite you? How can you spend more time working on them?
If you think you are working just for money, take another look at your motivations. In many cases, you may find you are more motivated to make money for other reasons. These other reasons are your real motivations.
Focus on them and strengthen them and you will feel more motivated than ever!
Here are some vital concepts worth considering:
1. Understanding the responsibility for and nature of marine operations allows port managers to recognize the special skills needed to operate ports. Some of these particular tasks include conservancy, dredging, proper use of navigation aids, navigation control techniques and other functions related to the industry. One almost has to have direct experience in the tasks mentioned above in order to truly appreciate the value and purpose of these functions. Many, if not all, boat captains once worked as a young sailor or a first mate before given the daunting task of ship pilot. So with running ports; one needs to have his hands dipped into one of the menial tasks of the business first in order to fully understand the significance and importance of the whole operation.
2. Understanding the management of cargo operations on board and ashore will provide port managers a working knowledge of the dynamic requirements of the business. In connection with this, one also has to appreciate the vital importance of preventing traffic and cargo congestion within the port environment to achieve a smooth operation. Nothing can mess up a port more easily than the lack of coordination and loss of time arising from machinery breakdown and worker inefficiency. Maintaining a ship-shape company requires proper training and regular monitoring of employee skills and morale.
3. Fully understanding the value of safety management provides port managers the capacity to establish a risk-free environment for workers and clients. Use of heavy equipment and moving of large cargoes and transport vehicles require utmost care and skills on the part of operators and also managers. Working as a team, safety for all concerned will be achieved according to well-established safety measures learned and developed through many years of experience.
4. Completely appreciating the importance of security to prevent terrorism, illegal immigration, theft and smuggling reduces the occurrence of illegal and criminal acts perpetrated by insiders as well as outsiders. Such activities are deemed unavoidable in many port terminals all over the world. Syndicates thrive because corruption breeds among discontented workers and petty criminals among employees who may conspire with criminals or terrorists to gain personal benefits. Providing tight security protection and safeguards is demanded of port managers, without any exception or excuse.
5. Finally, port managers must understand the role of trade unions and other labor organizations including the ITF to be able to appreciate the needs of workers and their demands for certain benefits or concessions from the company. Bargaining with these unions and organizations fully armed with the facts and figures will help ease tensions and alleviate unprofitable work stoppages and violent confrontations which sometimes happen anywhere where there is labor dispute.
Gulftainer is aware of all the issues involved in port management; after all, it has been in the business for 39 years already. The social, legal, political and economic issues that revolve around operating these ports can easily beset and stall the unprepared, the uninitiated and the unappreciative company. All these dimensions exist because the company is dealing with real-life conditions that affect the survival of not one company or a few individuals but millions of lives located in many cities and nations of the world.
Ramesh Shivakumaran and Gulftainer has made it its business to provide service that covers and resolves all these issues for the benefit of all people concerned.
Howard J. Marans, MD, discusses the cost for knee surgery.
Here are five things to know:
1. There are two main type of knee surgery: open knee surgery and arthroscopic knee surgery.
2. Open knee surgery is most commonly used to treat more extensive knee problems, such as total knee replacement for arthritis.
3. Arthroscopic surgery is a minimally invasive form of surgery that can be used to treat less extensive knee problems, like meniscus or ligament tears. It is preferable to use arthroscopic knee surgery whenever possible, due to its lower risk factors, shorter downtime and lesser costs.
4. There are several factors that can influence the cost of knee surgery:
- How high the local cost of living is
- Whether or not open knee surgery is used
- Whether or not a hospital stay is required
- How long it takes to perform the surgery
- How many resources the surgery takes to perform
- What the individual surgeon's rates are
5. Insurance covers orthopedic knee surgery costs because knee surgery is only used in cases where it is medically necessary, but the different insurance policies vary widely in the terms of their coverage.
Dr. Howard J. Marans is an orthopedic surgeon who along with other practitioners has maintained an exemplary practice for more than 20 years. Their mission is to treat all patients in a professional and timely manner. Best results depend on precise diagnosis, a full elucidation of the therapeutic options and expectations and, finally, an accurate implementation of the selected method, whether surgical or non-surgical. All these are goals which Dr. Howard has excelled in achieving, owing to his level of expertise and training to become the best one-stop place for affordable shoulder surgery options in Fountain Valley and throughout the nation.
Over the past nineteen years, he has also provided voluntary services to several institutions and his coverage has ranged from high schools to colleges. Dr. Howard J. Marans provides treatment for various kinds of situations. Whether his patients are looking to get back to soft ball league action or make a return to the school team, he diligently attends to them by using state-of-the art surgical equipment based on well-established orthopedic principles. As a practitioner who prides himself in being one of the leading orthopedic professionals, Dr. Marans considers each patient unique. He does this by getting to familiarize himself with them in a fact finding exploration that seeks to gather insights and information that he can use in identifying the most appropriate course of treatment for his patients. Some of the areas that he may tend to focus on include:
Shoulder: The shoulder possesses the widest variety of motions in comparison with other joints in the human body. This puts it at a disadvantage on the basis that it is the least stable joint. One of the main options for the shoulder offered by Dr. Marans is surgery due to injury to or caused by:
Instability: Usually, instability to the shoulder can be treated non-surgically. However, there are situations that do arise where treatment is essential, such as in the case of multiple shoulder dislocations.
Rotator cuff tears: In the case of such injuries, patients can only reduce but not eliminate their probability for occurring. Severe injuries require surgery and extrem ones may inhibit the chances of any future athletic endeavors.
Shoulder Arthroscopy: Most of the shoulder injuries that may require surgery are usually done using shoulder arthroscopy which involves the insertion of a small camera into the joint. In most cases, patients return home the same day.
Arms: Arm injuries are usually concentrated around the forearm, arm, or elbow. If any of these parts are injured, one common symptom that can occur is pain. Arm injuries can be classified into:
Tennis Elbow: As the name suggest, this injury usually affects tennis players. It may also be common among other athletes who frequently use their elbows for instance grapplers and power lifters. It usually occurs as a result of over exertion of the muscles in the forearm and it usually takes a while to develop. It can be treated non-surgically.
Fractures: Fractures to the bones can occur at numerous points in the arm. While minor fractures may only require casting, major ones may require some form of surgery so as to set the bone
Top Affordable Shoulder Surgery in Fountain Valley
Howard J. Marans, MD welcomes new patients and tries to make their payment procedures as easy as possible. In conjunction with other practitioners, they accept various medical insurance plans and payment options. For instance, they treat members of most PPO plans and will even go as far as treating members of PPO plans that they are not affiliated with. Please click www.ocorthopedic.com for affordable shoulder surgery options or call us at 714.979.8981
Al Lamb's Dallas Honda--- The second of three stops to Anaheim Angel Stadium took place on Saturday. The AMA Supercross Monster Energy races that night was a great crowd puller with close to 41,000 raving fans edging the riders on their way to glory. It was a rollercoaster battle for Team Honda as the star riders championed for greater heights in their path towards #WhosNext. Star riders of Team Honda Cole Seely and Trey Canard pitched a few hairy bump ups with other riders. Lap 7 saw Trey Canard challenged by Chad Reed as they battled for fourth place. Misjudgment by Canard resulted in him bumping in to the back of Reed’s bike making both loose precious time on track. Instant retaliation came from Reed who rammed Trey Canard off track and to the ground, a move that cost the competition for Reed as he was disqualified and black flagged.
Certain downhills for Team Honda on this night were greatly salvaged when Seely completed his ride notching up his best finish for the year so far. Seely who opened the season on a jumpy ride struggling to establish in premier division went on to show his true potential in Californian style that night. Despite a perilous encounter with another rider Seely managed to sail through the track crossing the checkered flag at position six. It was not such a rosy night for Canard who had to battle his own challenges through the ride. Yet he managed to secure the 11th place for Team Honda following the debacle with Reed in the main event. Eli Tomac GEICO Honda star rider continued the momentum of winning from last week consolidating his position with a third place winning at the second of three Anaheim.
• The scheduled autograph signing session by Cole Seely and Trey Canard took place on the eve of the race night at Huntington Beach Honda, the local Powerhouse Dealer. March Samulewicz, general manager of Huntington told media that it was the ninth year they had hosted Team Honda for a session. “The first we hosted was in 2006. We had factory racers Ernesto Fonseca, Jeremy McGarth, DaviMillsaps, Travis Preston and Andrew Short for that session. Since it has been a great road and we really appreciate all support we receive from Team Honda and riders with each year’ he added.
• The technical track for Anaheim 2 was comparatively long making lap times higher from the first 2 rounds. Seely positioned at 11th place scored a lap time of 1:03:790 at daytime qualifying with Canard recording 1:02:580 and a third best with only fractions of tenths off first rider’s timing.
• Both star riders were placed for the second heat race. Seely and Canard both had a sluggish start though hard-work on the part of Seely earned him a runner-up closing. Canard who was dogged by another rider concluded the heat at ninth position compelling him to advance through second semi race, which went very smoothly for him with leads in every lap.
• The lap times recorded by Canard during main event indicate he has performed faster than shown by his result. With a best lap time of 1:02:656 he has fourth best timing of all riders and only 0.7 seconds after Tomac who recorded a best of 1:01:987.
• Honda factory riders, Tomac and Canard were among the few riders who accomplished a section of jumps on Saturday night on the technical track.
• Canard displayed powerful performance during early going of the ride. Ending at 13th position on lap one the Oklahoman rider sped up the ladder reaching eight position on lap two end. Lap six saw him sailing up to fourth place where unfortunately he clashed with Chad Reed and moved down to 15th place at the closing of lap eight. With the pack fairly spread out Canard salvaged his standing at 11th place on the checkered flag.
• Misfortune in the main event caused Canard to loose vital points in overall standings. He dropped from fourth place to fifth with a 43 point follow after Tomac. He is also 29 points behind the night’s winner Ken Roczen. Seely meanwhile consolidated his position at 11th place with 29.
• Team Honda will next appear at Oakland O.Co Coliseum after a short break of a week. Team Honda riders Canard and Seely is expected to lineup for action on January 24th following a press day appearance on the Thursday before race day. Tune in for pre-race interviews with Bay Area Media by the two star riders of Team Honda.
1. Ken Roczen
2. Ryan Dungey
3. Eli Tomac (GEICO Honda)
4. Justin Barcia
5. Broc Tickle
6. Cole Seely (Team Honda)
7. Jason Anderson
8. Dean Wilson
10. Blake Baggett
11. Trey Canard (Team Honda)
12. Brett Metcalfe
13. Kyle Chisholm
14. Nicholas Wey
15. Ben Lamay
16. Jimmy Albertson
17. Jacob Weimer
18. Cade Clason
19. Mike Alessi
20. Josh Grant
21. Andrew Short
22. Chad Reed
450SX Championship Points (after 3 of 17 rounds)
1. Ken Roczen 72
2.Ryan Dungey 60
3.Jason Anderson 51
4.Eli Tomac 46
5.Trey Canard 43
6.Justin Barcia 43
7.Broc Tickle 38
8.Weston Peick 32
9.Andrew Short 31
11.Cole Seely 29
12.Blake Baggett 28
13.Jacob Weimer 26
14.Dean Wilson 23
15.Chad Reed 22
16.Brett Metcalfe 18
17.Mike Alessi 17
18.Justin Brayton 14
19.Kyle Chisholm 8
The day after their high school graduation, says, "I'm sorry Jim, but I want to date other guys now. Please don't call me again."
Jim pleads, yells and sulks. He tries letters, flowers, cards. He talks to 's family and friends. Nothing changes 's mind. He asks himself every hour, "How can I get her back? Why did she really leave me? What did I do wrong?"
Jim stops eating, stops smiling, refuses to talk to his friends. He loses interest in life and spends hours watching television in his room.
His mother tells him not to worry. "Time heals all wounds."
But after a few months, Jim is not over his loss. He can't get her out of his mind. Time heals nothing.
A friend says, "You need to wash away your troubles with some beer!" So Jim gives it a try. It seems to help! Jim feels better . . . for an hour. Then he sees a girl with hair like 's and gets tears in his eyes. Another beer makes it worse. The next morning, Jim realizes beer is no solution.
Another friend says, "The best way to get over is to find a new girlfriend!" So Jim goes out on a date with Jill. Her perfume reminds him of Nancy, her laugh sounds like 's. The music reminds him of . He wants to go home and just think about . The date is a disaster.
Jim loses interest in school. A counselor gives him a booklet on depression. "Of course," Jim thinks, "I need professional help." So he goes to a psychiatrist who gives him a prescription. The pills make him feel wooden, but is still on his mind most of the time.
The psychiatrist tells Jim's dad that Jim needs to take the pills forever. His dad gets angry and throws away the pills. He tells Jim, "Just get over it!" Jim goes to his room and cries.
Failure, loss and death are parts of life. You lose pets, jobs, businesses, homes, friends, lovers and family members. Major losses can change your life forever. For most people, the only options to the pain are drugs, alcohol or time, none of which really help.
L. Ron Hubbard discovered two ways to get on with your life after a loss.
1. Shift Your Attention
You can help someone whose attention is on a loss by asking this question over and over.
"Tell the person you are going to help them. Tell him or her, 'Find something that isn't reminding you of ______ (name of person he or she lost).'
"Repeat the command, getting the person to find something else that is not reminding him or her of the person until he or she has a realization and feels better about the situation.
"This simple procedure can help the person recover from his or her lost love and begin to live again." – L. Ron Hubbard
You decide to help Jim get over his break up with Nancy.
You tell Jim, "Let me help you get over Nancy, okay? Here we go. Find something that isn't reminding you of Nancy."
Jim looks around the room for a little while. "That mirror doesn't remind me of ."
You say, "Okay" and repeat the instruction: "Find something that isn't reminding you of ."
You say "Okay" and repeat the command: "Find something that isn't reminding you of ."
"The couch. Oh, sat there. I sure miss her. Okay, that box of Cheerios."
"All right. Find something that isn't reminding you of ."
"That plant. . . ."
After repeating this question a few dozen times, Jim's eyes become bright and he smiles. " who? To heck with that. I feel better! Let's get something to eat."
While it might take a few minutes or a few hours, Jim will snap out of it.
The technique works equally well with the loss of a job, a business, money-anything you or the person you are helping wants to stop thinking about.
2. Erase the Emotional Pain
Harmful memories are stored in the mind at a conscious and unconscious level. These memories ruin marriages, careers and your confidence. They cause unfounded fears, unreasonable anger and irrational behavior. You carry this mental baggage wherever you go. Harmful memories cause you to act in ways that are not really YOU.
Dianetics eliminates the influence of these destructive memories. The Grolier Encyclopedia defines Dianetics as: ". . . a form of counseling for curing emotional and psychosomatic illnesses and enhancing life" (psychosomatic illnesses: health problems stemming from the mind).
When you receive Dianetics counseling, you talk about your past in a certain way until the emotional pain stops. The depression, grief and anxiety caused by your memories are gone forever.
When you reduce the emotional pain of memories, you enjoy these benefits:
- More energy
- Increased control
- Interest in new activities
- More self-confidence
- Higher intelligence
- Better health
- Reduced need for drugs, alcohol or medicine
- Less fear of failure
You may start wondering why and how it is being frozen. Your provider may have a practical reason to freeze your account. Axis Capital Business Funding, a credit loan source for small business owners in the United States identifies some of the primary reasons why your card may be frozen:
1. Fraud Alerts
Credit card issuers can trace fraudulent patterns and recognize dubious transactions through its detection formulas. In most cases, these systems work well at preventing unauthorized purchases, and your account will be frozen when a potentially fraudulent transaction is detected. This is one of the protection protocols of issuers to prevent their clients from possible scams. To prevent false fraud alerts that may freeze your card in the midst of process resulting to lumps of embarrassment, you should contact your credit card issuer before making large transactions.
If you haven’t paid your loans or if you are spending more than your limit, it is just default that your issuer freezes your account to prevent you from further digging of your grave. The duration of the freeze may depend on both the card issuer and the customer. It’s unlikely that your account will be frozen immediately after missing a single payment, but it’s a pretty safe bet that your card will stop working after missing two. If you ever miss a payment for any reason, contact your card issuer as soon as possible to explain the situation, and to arrange to make up the payment as quickly as you can. Once your account is in good standing, you should be able to use your card again. Keep in mind that missing payments on your credit cards not only risks a freeze, it also damages your credit.
3. If You Cancel the Primary Cardholder’s Account
There was an instance when one cardholder has her ex-boyfriend as primary holder. When they broke up, her ex went to Jakarta, Indonesia while she enjoys the credit card with high limit only to find out that he had closed the account. Now she is faced with the debts alone and the remaining balance on her death bed.
Most card issuers will still display the account in the user’s online profile for several months, if only so that customers can track the status of their remaining balance and payments.
Customer support service by UserEcho